Biolase , Los Angeles Laser Dentist
A new and wonderful era in dentistry has begun. Our high-tech office is pleased to offer this state-of-the-art technology to our patients. Lasers are an amazing new technology for the dental office
Lasers have the capability to:
- perform gum surgery without the need for needles and no bleeding or stitches, being able to eat, drink and talk right after surgery with no discomfort.
- fill teeth without the need for needles, being able to eat and talk and chew right after fillings.
- remove decay from small fillings and replace them with the natural color of your tooth.
- Perform dentistry without the need for a drill!
- Sterilize your restoration and gum tissue as it s healing
Dental Soft Tissue Indications for:
- Incision, excision, vaporization, ablation and coagulation of oral soft tissues including marginal and inter-dental gingival and epithelial lining of free gingiva and the following specific indications:
- Excisional and incisional biopsies
- Exposure of unerupted teeth
- Fibroma removal
- Gingival troughing for crown impressions
- Gingival incision and excision
- Hemostasis and coagulation
- Implant recovery
- Incision and drainage of abscess
- Oral papillectomies
- Pulpotomy as an adjunct to root canal therapy
- Reduction of gingival hypertrophy
- Soft tissue crown lengthening
- Treatment of canker sores, herpetic and aphthous ulcers of the oral mucosa
Our dental office is located in Westwood Los Angeles in the corner of Westwood & Wilshire BLVD